The Sign of the Cross
In the name of the † Father, and of the † Son, and of the † Holy Ghost. Amen.
The Apostles’ Creed
I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord; Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into hell, the third day He arose again from the dead. He ascended into Heaven, sitteth at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Ghost, the Holy Catholic Church, the Communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.
The Our Father
Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.
The Hail Mary
Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
The Fatima Decade Prayer
O my Jesus, forgive us our sins; save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who are most in need.
Hail, Holy Queen
Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, Hail our life, our sweetness and our hope. To Thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To Thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn then, Most gracious Advocate, Thine eyes of mercy towards us, and after this our exile show unto us the blessed Fruit of Thy womb, Jesus, O Clement, O Loving, O Sweet Virgin Mary.
V. Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God.
R. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Let Us Pray
O God, Whose only begotten Son, by His life, death, and resurrection has purchased for us the rewards of eternal life; grant, we beseech Thee, that meditating upon these mysteries of the most Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, we may imitate what they contain, and obtain what they promise, through the same Christ our Lord. Amen.
THE MYSTERIES OF THE ROSARY
The praying of each decade is accompanied by meditation on one of the fifteen “Mysteries”.
THE JOYFUL MYSTERIES
Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays
- First Joyful Mystery: The Annunciation (St. Luke 1:28)
- Second Joyful Mystery: The Visitation (St. Luke 1:41-42)
- Third Joyful Mystery: The Nativity (St. Luke 2:7)
- Fourth Joyful Mystery: The Presentation (St. Luke 2:22)
- Fifth Joyful Mystery: The Finding of Jesus in the Temple (St. Luke 2:46)
THE SORROWFUL MYSTERIES
Tuesdays and Fridays
- First Sorrowful Mystery: The Agony in the Garden (St. Luke 22:44-45)
- Second Sorrowful Mystery: The Scourging at the Pillar (St. John 19:1)
- Third Sorrowful Mystery: The Crowning with Thorns (St. Matthew 27:28-29)
- Fourth Sorrowful Mystery: The Carrying of the Cross (St. John 19:17)
- Fifth Sorrowful Mystery: The Crucifixion (St. Luke 23:46)
THE GLORIOUS MYSTERIES
Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays
- First Glorious Mystery: The Resurrection (St. Mark 16:6)
- Second Glorious Mystery: The Ascension (St. Mark 16:19)
- Third Glorious Mystery: The Descent of the Holy Ghost (Acts of the Apostles 2:2)
- Fourth Glorious Mystery: The Assumption (Judith 15:10-11)
- Fifth Glorious Mystery: The Coronation (Apoc. 12:1)